UC Irvine health urologists are leaders in the delivery and development of new techniques and treatments for male urological conditions and diseases.
Sometimes a man’s urological or sexual issues may be related to an underlying condition, such as diabetes, cardiac disease, high blood pressure, depression or poor nutrition. That is why we work closely with UC Irvine Health specialists in cardiology, endocrinology, psychiatry, nutrition and other services to ensure the optimal health of each patient.
- Our specialized urologists offer the most advanced treatment options for the management of erectile and ejaculatory dysfunction issues, including insertion of an inflatable penile prosthesis.
- Our andrology service provides the most up-to-date and evidence-based work-up and management options — including testosterone pellets — for low testosterone, also known as hypogonadism.
- Our men's health team offers the latest minimally invasive techniques to treat benign enlargement of the prostate, a common problem among older men.
- For men facing fertility problems, our urologists are skilled in microsurgical techniques to treat varicocele and reverse vasectomies.
- Our surgeons also perform incision-less vasectomies.
At the Center for Urological Care, we treat the full spectrum of male urological problems as well as diseases and conditions affecting male reproductive systems.
Our urologists are experts at diagnosing all conditions of the male urological and genital tracts, including:
- Enlarged prostate
- Erectile and ejaculation dysfunction
- Male infertility
- Peyronie's disease
- Prostate cancer
- Testosterone deficiency
- Urethral strictures
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections
- Varicocele (swelling of testicular veins)
Our treatments and services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of fertility issues
- Erectile and ejaculation dysfunction treatment
- Microscopic vasectomy reversals
- Microsurgical techniques for varicocele
- No-incision vasectomies
- Prostate cancer testing
- Surgery for Peyronie's disease
Our team includes experienced and highly skilled urologists who specialize in men's urological problems and the male reproductive system.
Our physicians include: