Commitment to Quality
At UC Irvine Health, we are committed to providing our patients world-class care. We follow strict safety and quality practices and continually seek ways to improve.
To meet this commitment to safety and quality, when you receive care with UC Irvine Health:
- All team members will identify themselves and explain their role in your care.
- Your care plan will be explained by your doctor or nurse, and will be updated daily.
- You will receive an armband for identification.
- You and your family will be encouraged to participate in your care plan.
- Your surroundings will be kept clean, safe and in working order.
- We will ensure you understand all treatments, medications and procedures ordered for you.
- Your privacy and confidentiality will always be respected.
- Discharge and follow-up instructions will be given to you before you leave the medical center.
If you are unhappy with the services provided, please speak with your nurse or request to speak with the charge nurse.
If you need further assistance, call Patient Experience at 714-456-7004.