Before Your Appointment
Ensure that your appointment goes smoothly by following the steps below.
If you need assistance or have questions at any time, call 877-UCI-DOCS (877-824-3627).
Before your appointment
- Confirm your appointment. Before your visit, you may receive a recorded message confirming your appointment. If you don’t receive a call or need to reschedule, please call your physician’s office to confirm or reschedule.
- Check your health insurance coverage. Contact your health insurance provider to verify the specifics of your coverage. If you have any managed care referral questions, call Physician Referral at 877-UCI-DOCS (877-824-3627).
View general insurance information ›
- Prepare a list of your current medications. Be ready to discuss your prescribed medications, including how much you take and how often you take it. If you have copies of your prescriptions, bring those with you.
- Make a list. Write down all your health concerns, questions and issues.
- Get directions. UC Irvine Health physicians see patients at a number of different locations.
View maps and directions ›
- Review our parking policies. We offer valet parking and emergency room parking, as well as a visitor parking structure.
View parking information ›
Day of your appointment
- Be on time for your appointment.
View maps and parking information ›
- Bring your list of current medications.
- Be prepared to pay any insurance copayments and/or deductibles when you check in.
View the types of insurance we accept ›