Our expert reconstructive urologists treat the following conditions:
- Bladder neck contracture
- Congenital penile curvature
- Erectile dysfunction
- Scrotal lymphedema
- Urethral stricture disease
The treatments and services we offer include:
- Correction of penile curvature
- Hidradenitis surgery
- Hypospadias repair
- Penile implant and penile prosthesis surgery
- Peyronie's repair
- Scrotal lymphedema surgery
- Urethroplasty, urethral reconstruction
Our fellowship-trained urologists are highly skilled in reconstructive procedures to correct problems such as obstructions, birth defects and other conditions that affect the flow of urine.
We also specialize in treatments for erectile dysfunction, including placing and revising penile implants.
With more than 1,000 male urethral and penile reconstructive surgeries performed at the Center for Urological Care, UC Irvine Health is a national leader in the field.