At the Center for Urological Care, we treat the full spectrum of male urological problems as well as diseases and conditions affecting the male reproductive systems.
Our urologists are experts at diagnosing all conditions of the male urological and genital tracts, including:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Enlarged prostate
- Male infertility
- Peyronie's disease
- Prostate cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Testosterone deficiency
- Urethral cancer
- Urethral strictures
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections
- Varicocele (swelling of testicular veins)
Our treatments and services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of fertility issues
- Erectile dysfunction treatment
- Microsurgical techniques for varicocele
- No-incision vasectomies
- Prostate cancer testing
- Vasectomy reversals
Our board-certified UC Irvine health urologists are leaders in the development of new techniques and treatments for male urological conditions and diseases.
- At the Center for Urological Care, we offer the latest minimally invasive techniques to treat benign enlargement of the prostate, a common problem among older men. Using laser light and fiber optics, we perform photosensitive vaporization of the prostate, which can enlarge the urinary channel and reduce prostate growth, providing a dramatic improvement of symptoms and improved urine flow.
- Our urologists are also experts in the diagnosis and treatment of male urological cancers, including in the latest in diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer and in counseling men with a family history of the disease. Our prostate cancer specialists are leaders in effective treatment of the disease and preservation of sexual and urinary function.
- Our urologists also are specialists in neurourology, the treatment of urologic problems associated with spinal cord injury and other neurological conditions.
- For men facing fertility problems, our urologists are skilled in microsurgical techniques to treat varicocele, a swelling of testicular veins seen in 40 percent of men diagnosed with fertility problems.
- Our surgeons also perform vasectomy reversals and no-incision vasectomies.