Naam yoga can offer a wide range of health benefits. Participants in our yoga classes tell us that it:
- Increases energy levels
- Relieves chronic pain
Reduces emotional disturbance
- Manages and reduces stress
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Breaks negative thought and emotional patterns
- Improves overall health and well being
- Increases feelings of happiness and contentment
We offer weekly Naam yoga classes at the Susan Samueli Center for Integrative Medicine in Costa Mesa. Each class is 90 minutes long.
Fee: Single classes are $15 per person; six classes are $75
Schedule: Every Thursday evening from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Classes are taught by Leila Astarabadi, a certified yoga instructor with more than 17 years of yoga experience.
To join our yoga classes, call the Samueli Center at 714-424-9001 or complete our appointment request form online.