Any Orange County social worker who encounters a child or family that has been affected by allegations of sexual abuse can be referred to UCI FOCUS through the following process:
1. Social worker first contacts UCI FOCUS and provides verbal information about the case. This helps ensure the case meets contractual obligations for services.
2. Social worker completes the Orange County Social Services Agency Referral for Children and Family Services Contractors (Form 1733).
3. Social worker obtains all signatures from their supervisor and clients.
4. Social worker submits form 1733 to resource support.
5. Resource support forwards form 1733 and the detention report/summary of case to UCI FOCUS.
6. UCI FOCUS administrator contacts and schedules services with client once the forms are received.
If you have any questions about this process, call us at 714-939-0101 or send us a secure message ›