Executive Health Program FAQ
How much does a Premier Health Experience or Executive Physical cost?
Premier Health Experience exams are customizable to your needs. Imaging, fitness and laboratory tests may be added or removed as necessary (or as desired for a comprehensive evaluation). As such, most examinations range from $1,950 to $3,295.
Executive Physical exam costs vary based on the agreement we make with each corporation. We will identify the needs of your executives, produce a custom proposal and provide you with the cost well in advance. Please contact our office to discuss the details.
In all cases, we leverage the power of UC Irvine Health to provide world-class quality at prices far lower that they would be in the community.
How long does the exam usually take?
Your examination and testing will take approximately 2.5 to 4 hours from start to finish, depending on your exam package.
How do I get my results?
We believe that discussing your results in person is most effective. Most patients follow up approximately two weeks after their physical to do so.
We also offer follow-up by phone or can mail your results with a written explanation, if you prefer.
Follow-up appointments typically take 30-45 minutes. We use this time to thoroughly review our findings with you, help you establish health goals and answer any remaining questions you may have.
What if I need to follow up on something? What if I need a referral?
We notify you promptly of any finding that needs urgent attention.
We obtain your insurance information at your initial appointment in order to coordinate additional services for you, including referrals. We refer to providers both inside and outside of UC Irvine Health.
If I get an examination through your program, can you be my primary care provider?
The Executive Health Program does not act as your primary care provider.
We see you annually for a fresh, comprehensive look at your overall health. We are not part of any insurance network, so our care is considered out of network. If you have conditions that require ongoing care, we believe it is in your best interest to have a primary care provider designated to coordinate care between visits to our program.
If you do not have an established relationship with a primary care provider, we can help you find one.
What forms of payment or insurance do you accept?
If you are coming in through your employer's program, we usually bill your employer directly for the services provided. In all other cases, we accept payment with cash, check or credit card on the day of your visit.
We do not participate in any insurance program (including Medicare), bill any insurance (including Medicare) or accept reimbursement from insurance (including Medicare).
Will the medical information generated as a result of the exam be shared with my employer?
Absolutely not. We do not share your information with anyone without your written consent and authorization.
Your exam costs less than others in the area. How do you keep your costs so low?
We offer an evaluation that is evidence-based and tailored to your individual needs.
The price varies somewhat from person to person but starts at less than $2,000.
Call Joan Fairburn at 714-427-5832 to discuss specific pricing for your exam.
If we believe you would benefit from additional testing, we discuss the pros and cons with you and determine together how to best proceed.
What do you offer that other executive health programs do not?
- Convenience. Your evaluation takes place in one location, eliminating time spent traveling from place to place. We have tailored our examination to include only the most pertinent items, including ample one-on-one time with our physician.
- Customization. You work with the physician to design an action plan that meets your needs.
- Cost. We have negotiated low prices on services such as lab work, stress testing and additional studies. These are passed on to you.
- Credibility. We are the first executive health program in Orange County and the only one affiliated with UC Irvine School of Medicine.
- Innovation. We are the only executive health program in Orange County that is part of a university-based integrative medicine program, so you have access to the best of what Western and Eastern medicine have to offer.
- Business acumen. Our physician has more than 20 years of experience as a corporate medical director. She brings a deep understanding of today's business environment that most physicians don't have. Our physician is available for discussions about improving your health and productivity, as well as improving the health and productivity of your workforce.
To learn more, call 714-427-5832 or schedule an appointment online ›