UC Irvine Health dermatologists are leaders in the treatment of all conditions and diseases affecting the skin, nails and hair. We provide expert care to adults and children for everything from acne and alopecia to psoriasis and skin cancer.
We also offer expert surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic treatments, including skin augmentation, photo-rejuvenation, chemical peels, liposuction and hair restoration at the UC Irvine Health Dermatology Center.
Our board-certified dermatologists routinely see Orange County’s most challenging and complex cases. Because we are Orange County’s only university medical center, our specialists also are rigorously researching new approaches to dermatology, including clinical trials to test new therapies.
The Dermatology Center is the only practice in Orange County to offer the complete range of photo therapy services under the supervision of board-certified dermatologists. This highly effective and convenient treatment option is available for a broad range of skin conditions. Learn more about our photo therapy services ›
At the UC Irvine Health Dermatology Center, we are at the forefront of the latest techniques and technologies to help keep your skin healthy, vibrant and youthful looking.
To make an appointment, please call us at 949-824-0606 or 714-456-7070.
Our board-certified UC Irvine Health dermatologists use state-of-the-art technology grounded in the latest research to treat more than 3,000 conditions affecting the skin, hair, nail and veins, including:
Learn more about the innovative treatments our UC Irvine Health dermatologists offer ›
- UC Irvine Health dermatologists are among the best in Orange County, and many of them are regularly recognized by their peers as Best Doctors in America®.
- Most of our dermatologists have undergone additional training in the treatment of blistering disorders, psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, port-wine stains, complex dermatology and skin cancer, including melanoma.
- We are the only center in Orange County and among only a handful in the country to offer specialized care for patients with vitiligo, including light therapy, laser therapy and skin grafting.
- We have Orange County’s only dermatopathology laboratory, which is the leading diagnostic resource for community doctors.
- We offer extensive services to diagnose and treat all types of skin cancer, including basal and squamous cell cancers, and melanoma.
- Physicians around Southern California and beyond regularly seek our expertise and send us their most complex and challenging cases.
- Our surgeons who are trained in the Mohs surgical technique have decades of experience in tumor-mapping, tumor recognition and reconstruction after surgery.
- Our laser surgeons are leaders in the design and development of lasers to treat a wide range of skin conditions.
- We are the only center in Orange County to offer the complete range of photo therapy services for dermatology patients. Our fully functioning light therapy unit provides narrow band UVB therapy, UVA therapy, localized hand and foot light therapy, and excimer laser therapy.
This unit is staffed not only by trained nursing staff, but also by our award-winning dermatologists, who are specifically trained in photo therapy and are available to answer patient questions.
At UC Irvine Health, our training, techniques and wealth of experience in skin care make the difference in our patients’ outcomes.
We not only understand the tools we use, we also teach the physicians of the future how to use them.
Our highly trained UC Irvine Health dermatologists are experts in providing comprehensive and compassionate care for all pediatric, adolescent and adult dermatological problems.
They are board certified and have extensive expertise in the most advanced techniques and treatments for conditions of the skin, nails and hair.
Our dermatology specialists include:
- Francis J. Dann, MD
- Sebastien M. de Feraudy, MD
- John P. Fruehauf, MD, PhD
- Anand Ganesan, MD, PhD
- Dore J. Gilbert, MD
- Sergei A. Grando, MD, PhD
- Ronald M. Harris, MD
- James G. Jakowatz, MD
- Kristen M. Kelly, MD