Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free, confidential benefit that can assist employees with personal or work-related problems before they adversely affect their health or job performance.
The EAP professional's role is to help employees with problem identification, assessment and referral to treatment providers and community resources that may help with the resolution of their problem.
Guidance Resources, the EAP service provider, can assist with concerns such as:
- Marital conflict
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Conflict at work
- Depression or anxiety
- Stress management
- Family relationships
- Financial, legal or consumer concerns
- Referrals to community resources
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Grieving loss
- Personal decision-making
For assistance, call Guidance Resources at 844-824-3273 or schedule an appointment through Guidance Resources' website ›
If you prefer, you can also contact an EAP counselor through the website for a virtual session. Guidance Resources is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for both crisis and non-crisis circumstances.
When registering on the Guidance Resources website, use the organization web ID: UCIEAP3.
Access Guidance Resources online
Guidance Resources is our one stop for expert information on the issues that matter most to you: relationships, work, school, children, wellness, legal, financial, free time and more. Site features include:
- Timely articles, HelpSheets, tutorials, streaming videos and self-assessments
- "Ask the Expert" personal responses to your questions
- Child care, elder care, attorney and financial planner searches
Here's how to get started:
- Go to Guidance Resources ›
- Click "member log-in"
- Register as a new user
- Use organization web ID: UCIEAP3