Giving at the office is about the change we can effect when we work together. Many people believe corporate giving is just good business.
As America’s Charities reported in Snapshot 2015 – The New Corporate DNA: Where Employee Engagement and Social Impact Converge, corporate executives see the value:
- 92 percent noted their customers expect them to be good corporate citizens
- 90 percent believe partnering with nonprofit organizations enhances their brand
- 86 percent believe their employees expect opportunities for community engagement
Partnerships that transform lives — UC Irvine Health is passionate about partnering with companies like yours to improve the health of those who live and work around us. With your philanthropic involvement, more people in the community and around the world can connect to health through our health initiatives, education, research studies, clinical care and other ways that help them live well.
America’s best, and getting better — UC Irvine Health, Orange County’s only academic health system, comprises the clinical, medical education and research enterprises of the University of California, Irvine. We’re a team of nationally regarded physicians and nurses, researchers and clinicians, educators and students united by a single calling — to advance individual and population health.
Ways to get involved — There are many ways to partner with UC Irvine Health, including:
- Sponsorship of highly visible events
- Educational seminars and lectures
- Fellowships and training opportunities
- Capital needs, including equipment
- Endowments and unrestricted support
- Cause-marketing partnerships
For more information, please download our Corporate Partners brochure ›
Imagine what we can do together! Learn more about becoming a partner.
Director of Development
UC Irvine Health Advancement