Imagine what we can do together
Few things in life matter more than your health. That’s why people choose UC Irvine Health for medical care more than half a million times a year.
Maybe you or someone you love chose UC Irvine Health. If so, then you know that UC Irvine Health physicians are defining standards of practice that are used around the globe.
Perhaps you wish to say “thank you” to an extraordinary physician or staff member who touched your life. Maybe you want tomorrow’s physicians to experience the future of medicine today. You might even have an interest in novel research with the potential to become groundbreaking treatment.
Whatever your passion, you can have an impact on the health of this community through your gift to UC Irvine Health.
For more information, please contact Kelly Messmer at 714-456-7350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you make a gift to UC Irvine Health, you make a difference in the lives of others, from appreciative patients to promising medical students to dedicated researchers.
Here are a few examples of how generous people like you have contributed to the health of others:
Others have honored a loved one or caregiver with a tribute or memorium, supported a physician scientist or researcher, or underwritten innovative medical education and talented medical students, residents and fellows.
Across UC Irvine Health, there are many exciting possibilities for having a meaningful impact on healthcare. Your gift can make a real difference.
Working together today, you and UC Irvine Health can change the face of disease forever.
There are many ways you can show support and donate to UC Irvine Health endeavors. They include:
- A designated gift can be directed to patient care, innovation in technology, medical education or the clinical research project of your choosing.
- A memorial or tribute gift can be made to honor a loved one or special caregiver with a brick or bench in UC Irvine Medical Center’s Healing Garden or a brick at the School of Medicine Education Building.
- A capital gift can provide a wide range of naming opportunities throughout UC Irvine Medical Center.
- An endowment gift supports progress in research, student scholarships and graduate fellowships, patient care, and medical education through funds that are invested in perpetuity.
We also have annual giving opportunities:
- Community Cares provides unrestricted support to UC Irvine Medical Center for our world-class patient care. It also keeps you connected to UC Irvine Health with special communications and event announcements. Join now ›
- The 1896 Society helps to ignite research and education projects, introduce teaching technologies and create scholarships that attract the nation's most promising students to the UC Irvine Health School of Medicine. Join now ›
- The 20/20 Society enables groundbreaking research and advances in vision care with the goal of eradicating preventable blindness by the year 2020.
- Directors Circle attracts and acknowledges friends in the community and at UC Irvine Health who are dedicated to finding the latest cancer treatments and cures. Monies raised fund the most innovative and promising cancer research and the best and the brightest clinical and basic science researchers.
- The Stem Cells Offer Hope Society strives to improve the quality of life for millions through investigations into potential stem cell therapies to regenerate tissue, renew patients’ health, give young and old the chance to recover lost abilities.
Investing in UC Irvine Health has never been easier.
Make an online gift now ›
You also may use a credit card, check or money order, transfer funds electronically, or even give appreciated stock or other real property.
View details on each method:
If you would like to donate your time, learn more about volunteer opportunities at UC Irvine Health ›
UC Irvine Health Advancement Office
333 City Blvd. West, Suite 605
Orange, CA 92868
Want to connect with a specific member of our advancement team? View our list of team members ›