Imagine what we can do together
Few things in life matter more than your health. That’s why thousands of people choose UC Irvine Health each year for their medical care.
Our patients know they are cared for by nationally recognized UC Irvine Health physicians and a dedicated staff. They know that our medical center is consistently ranked among the best in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
At UC Irvine Health, medical students, residents and fellows learn from the very physicians who are defining current clinical practices. And our researchers, who are developing tomorrow’s treatments, are redefining the leading-edge care we give our patients today.
Maybe you or a loved one have experienced this care and wish to say “thank you.” Or perhaps you want to support the medical education and research that is helping to create a healthier tomorrow. Whatever your passion is, your gift can make a real difference.
Make a difference
Please join us in transforming lives:
Other gift opportunities:
- A Community Cares membership provides unrestricted support to UC Irvine Medical Center for our world-class patient care. It also keeps you connected to UC Irvine Health through special communications and events. Join now ›
- A Family Health Circle membership offers an opportunity to learn about and support the specialized care and research benefiting women and families at UC Irvine Medical Center. Join now ›
- An 1896 Society membership helps to ignite research and education projects, introduce teaching technologies and create scholarships that attract the nation's most promising students to the UC Irvine Health School of Medicine. Join now ›
- A designated gift can be directed to patient care, innovation in technology, medical education or the clinical research project of your choosing.
- A memorial or tribute gift can be made to honor a loved one or special caregiver with a brick or bench in UC Irvine Medical Center’s Healing Garden.
- A capital gift can provide a wide range of naming opportunities throughout UC Irvine Medical Center.
- An estate or planned gift can support your area of interest while providing tax benefits and/or current income.
For a confidential conversation about how you can make a difference, please contact Patricia Falzon, senior director of development, at 714-456-6226 or email@example.com.
Send checks payable to:
UC Irvine Foundation
c/o UC Irvine Health Advancement
333 City Boulevard West, Suite 605
Orange, CA 92868