Imagine what we can do together
Few things in life matter more than your health. Our devoted team of nationally recognized UC Irvine Health physicians, nurses and researchers are here for you and your family, offering healing and hope.
Our efforts are fueled by the generosity of people like you who care deeply about the future of healthcare. Your support helps us explore new medical frontiers, transform teaching methods and tools for future healers and deliver personalized, leading-edge healthcare. We couldn’t do it without you.
Thanks to your dedication to research-driven care, we are improving the lives of people in our community and beyond with the highest quality treatment advances.
UC Irvine Health, the only academic medical system in the region, is a non-profit organization. We put your gifts to work right away — and 100 percent goes to programs and services that save and transform lives.
UC Irvine Health Advancement has been established to garner support for world-class healthcare in our region and beyond by engaging others in our mission: Discover. Teach. Heal. We celebrate and welcome your commitment to our goals.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Kelly Messmer at 714-456-7350 or email@example.com.
When you make a gift to UC Irvine Health, you make a difference in the lives of others, from appreciative patients to promising medical students to dedicated researchers.
Here are a few examples of how generous people like you have contributed to the health of others:
Others have honored a loved one or caregiver with a tribute or memorium, supported a physician scientist or researcher, or underwritten innovative medical education and talented medical students, residents and fellows.
Across UC Irvine Health, there are many exciting possibilities for having a meaningful impact on healthcare. Your gift can make a real difference.
Working together today, you and UC Irvine Health can change the face of disease forever.
Do you have a healthcare hero? Our Healthcare Hero program gives grateful patients and their loves ones the opportunity to support UC Irvine Health while paying tribute to caregivers who made a difference during the patient's visit or stay.
Each honored healthcare hero will receive a tribute card with your thoughtful message and a custom-crafted lapel pin to wear proudly. To ensure that your hero gets the message, be sure to complete the “Tribute” section of the donor form. Donate to your Healthcare Hero now ›
There are many other ways you can show support and donate to UC Irvine Health endeavors. They include:
- A designated gift can be directed to patient care, innovation in technology, medical education or the clinical research project of your choosing.
- A gift in memory or honor of a special person or event can be made to pay tribute, while also supporting UC Irvine Health. A note about the gift and the name of the donor will be sent to the family of the honored. The gift amount will be kept confidential. Donate now ›
- A capital gift can provide a wide range of naming opportunities throughout UC Irvine Medical Center.
- An endowment gift supports progress in research, student scholarships and graduate fellowships, patient care, and medical education through funds that are invested in perpetuity.
We also have annual giving opportunities:
- The 1896 Society helps to ignite research and education projects, introduce teaching technologies and create scholarships that attract the nation's most promising students to the UC Irvine Health School of Medicine. Join the 1896 Society now ›
- The 20/20 Society enables groundbreaking research and advances in vision care with the goal of eradicating preventable blindness by the year 2020. Donate to the 20/20 Society now ›
- Directors Circle attracts and acknowledges friends in the community and at UC Irvine Health who are dedicated to finding the latest cancer treatments and cures. Funds raised support the most innovative and promising cancer research as well as the best and the brightest clinical and basic science researchers. Donate to the UC Irvine Health cancer fund now ›
- The Stem Cells Offer Hope Society strives to improve the quality of life for millions of people through investigations into potential stem cell therapies to regenerate tissue, renew patients’ health, give young and old the chance to recover lost abilities. Donate to the Stem Cells Offer Hope Society now ›
Investing in UC Irvine Health has never been easier.
Make an online gift now ›
You also may use a credit card, check or money order, transfer funds electronically, or even give appreciated stock or other real property.
View details on each method:
If you would like to donate your time, learn more about volunteer opportunities at UC Irvine Health ›
UC Irvine Health Advancement Office
333 City Blvd. West, Suite 605
Orange, CA 92868
Want to connect with a specific member of our advancement team? View a list of our team members ›