Dr. Faysal A. Yafi is a UC Irvine Health urologist who specializes in men's reproductive and urological health. He is an expert at diagnosing and treating erectile dysfunction, hypogonadism, Peyronie’s disease, prosthetic surgery, male infertility and enlarged prostate, also know as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Yafi is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada and is currently an active member of the Sexual Medicine Society of North America, the International Society for Sexual Medicine, the American Society of Andrology and the American Urological Association. He also serves on the board of governors of the Société Internationale d’Urologie Academy.
Yafi has an avid interest in both basic and clinical research. He has written more than 60 peer-reviewed publications and book chapters, and has received multiple national and international awards and recognitions.
As medical director of Men's Health Services at UC Irvine Health Center for Urological Care, Yafi centers his practice around all aspects of men's health.
Speakers Bureau topics:
- Artificial urinary sphincter, simple
- Artificial urinary sphincter, complex
- Ejaculatory dysfunction, treatment options
- Erectile dysfunction, advanced diagnostic tools
- Erectile dysfunction, treatment algorithms
- Erectile dysfunction, post-prostatectomy management
- Hypogonadism, diagnosis and treatment
- Penile prosthesis, simple
- Penile prosthesis, complex
- Peyronie's disease, non-surgical management
- Peyronie's disease, surgical management
- Sexual dysfunction following radiation therapy for cancer
- Testosterone replacement therapy, risks and benefits