Dr. C. Gregory Albers is a board certified gastroenterologist whose clinical interests include capsule endoscopy, colon cancer screening, gastroesophageal reflux, inflammatory bowel disease, gut microbiome interactions and irritable bowel syndrome.
He is participating in a number of clinical trials focused on cancer chemoprevention, inflammatory bowel disease and fecal microbial transplant.
Albers received his medical degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, followed by a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at UC Irvine Medical Center.
He sees patients at the H.H. Chao Comprehensive Digestive Disease Center in Orange and at Gottschalk Medical Plaza in Irvine.
Speakers Bureau Topics
- C. Difficile Infection
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease, Approach
- Chronic Constipation
- Chronic Diarrhea, Approach
- Colorectal Cancer and Polyps: Screening and Prevention
- Dyspepsia: Evaluation, Differential Diagnosis and Management Strategies
- G.I. Issues in the Aging Population
- G.I. Potpourri
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- H. Pylori
- IBD vs. IBS
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Obscure GI Bleeding
- Peptic Ulcer Disease