Are you ready to start living a healthier lifestyle? Join us for the Healthy Living Series.
During this free, six-week series, you will learn:
- How to better manage your health
- Ways to control pain, stress and anxiety
- How to talk to your doctors, family and friends
- How to set goals and solve problems
- Healthy eating strategies
- How to keep moving and work in physical activity
This program is evidence-based to improve your health and was created by Stanford University. The program is offered in collaboration with the Office on Aging from the Orange County Health Care Agency.
Who would benefit?
Anyone who has one or more ongoing health conditions, such as arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or lung disease, would benefit greatly from this program.
We also welcome family members and friends of people with ongoing health conditions.
Adults with an interest in becoming more physically and socially active can also benefit from this program.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today by calling 877-824-3627.