Have you ever struggled with managing your child's behavior? Our experienced professionals can help!
Child Behavior Pathways is a joint program between UC Irvine Health and CHOC Children's. Our nine-week parenting series utilizes an evidence-based curriculum that helps parents learn:
- Techniques to increase positive parent-child interactions
- Tools for responding to common attention-getting behaviors
- Approaches for preventing disruptive behaviors in the future
- Strategies to foster children's attention, social skills and self-esteem
3 separate classes
- Classes for parents with children ages 0-3 meet on Thursdays, Oct. 5 to Dec. 7, at the South Orange County Family Resource Center in Lake Forest. Please note that we will not have class on Nov. 23. Learn more about this class ›
- Classes for parents with children ages 3-5 meet on Tuesdays, Oct. 3 to Dec. 5, at the Center for Autism & Neurodevelopmental Disorders in Santa Ana. Please note that we will not have class on Nov. 21. Learn more about this class ›
- Classes for parents with children ages 3-6 meet on Wednesdays, Oct. 11 to Dec. 13, at the Irvine Unified School District Early Childhood Learning Center in Irvine. This class includes a social skills program for children. Please note that we will not have class on Nov. 22. Learn more about this class ›
Register online at Child Behavior Pathways ›
To enroll in our classes and for more information call 949-267-0227.
Para clases y mas información en Español por favor llámenos al 949-267-0200.