Have you ever struggled with managing your child's behavior? Our experienced professionals can help!
Child Behavior Pathways is a joint program between UC Irvine Health and CHOC Children's. Our nine-week parenting series utilizes an evidence-based curriculum that helps parents learn:
- Techniques to increase positive parent-child interactions
- Tools for responding to common attention-getting behaviors
- Approaches for preventing disruptive behaviors in the future
- Strategies to foster children's attention, social skills and self-esteem
3 separate classes
- Classes for parents with children ages 3-6 meet every Tuesday, Jan. 16 to March 13, at the Irvine Unified School District Early Childhood Learning Center in Irvine. This class includes a social skills program for children. Learn more about this class ›
- Classes for parents with children ages 3-5 meet every Wednesday, Jan. 17 to March 14, at the South Orange County Family Resource Center in Lake Forest. Learn more about this class ›
- Classes for parents with children ages 0-5 meet every Friday, Jan. 19 to March 16, at the Boys & Girls Club of Laguna Beach. This class will be in Spanish. Learn more about this class ›
Register online at Child Behavior Pathways ›
To enroll in our classes and for more information call 949-267-0200.
Para clases y mas información en Español por favor llámenos al 949-267-0200.