UC Irvine Health Department of Neurology invites you to attend the 4th annual Stanley van den Noort Lecture: "Treating MS: Closer to the Answer."
There will be a wine and cheese reception from 5:30-6:30 p.m., followed by a lecture starting promptly at 6:30 p.m.
This year's honored guest speaker is Victor M. Rivera, MD:
- Professor Emeritus, Baylor College of Medicine
- Distinguished Neurologist Emeritus, Houston Methodist Hospital
- Founder and first director of the Maxine Mesinger Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center and Clinic, Baylor College of Medicine
- Adjunct Professor of Research, University of Houston
- Founding member of the Mexican Academy of Neurology and the Latin American Committee for Treatment and Research in MS (LACTRIMS)
About the Stanley van den Noort Lecture
The annual Stanley van den Noort Lecture was established in 2011 to honor the memory of Stanley van den Noort, MD, a pioneer in multiple sclerosis education, research and patient care.
He personally touched the lives of many during his nearly 40-year association with UC Irvine. An influential former dead of the UC Irvine Health School of Medicine, van den Noort played an integral role in helping the school become a nationally ranked and respected institution.
RSVP for the Stanley van den Noort Lecture by calling Afarin Tehrani at 714-456-7352 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org