You are invited to join UC Irvine Health experts for a series of free health lectures hosted by the Orange Senior Center. All are welcome!
Lectures in this series include:
- Living Pain-Free – April 17
- Managing Incontinence – May 15
- The Aging Eye – June 19
- Preventing Diabetes – July 17
- Colon Cancer Prevention – Aug. 21
- Heart Health – Sept. 18
- Preventing Stroke – Oct. 16
- Hip and Knee Health – Nov. 20
This lecture, "Colon Cancer Prevention," will be presented by gastroenterologist Dr. William Karnes.
To learn more about this lecture series, contact Lindsay Carrillo via email or call 714-456-3707.