Join Laura Meier, the author of the highly-acclaimed parenting book Good Parents Worry, Great Parents Plan, for a workshop about legal protections for special needs children.
Parents who attend will learn how to:
- Make sure your child is financially, emotionally and physically taken care of the way you want and by who you want
- Protect your child's eligibility for essential government benefits
- Help your child manage their finance and physical care when they reach adulthood
- Understand special needs trusts and whether they are something your family needs
- Make sure your spouse and other children are also taken care of
- Leave behind more than just money
Attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of Good Parents Worry, Great Parents Plan.
Register for this free workshop by calling 949-267-0471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is extremely limited.