Run, bike or walk for a cancer-free world! Register now for the UCI Anti-Cancer Challenge to benefit cancer research on Saturday, May 19, 2018 at the Orange County Great Park in Irvine.
This family event offers:
- 100-mile, 60-mile, 30-mile and 12-mile bike rides
- Kids’ bike ride
- Kid- and dog-friendly 5K fun run/walk
- Spin sessions
- Honor wall for cancer fighters
- Giveaways of official Anti-Cancer Challenge t-shirts, bags and medals
- Free lunch from The Habit Burger Grill
- Free parking
- Individual and team events
The festival opens to the public at 5:30 a.m. and is sponsored by the Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Registration is required. Sign up today!
Packet pickup event: Friday, May 18, 3-7 p.m.
Pick up your bib, T-shirt and timing chip, and get ready for your challenge! Enjoy light appetizers and music. The packet pickup event is free and open to the public.
Check out the routes, event calendar and more at the Anti-Cancer Challenge website. We’ll see you on race day!
Already registered? Follow us on Facebook for updates!