Minimally invasive holmium: YAG laser blepharoplasty
Brian J. Wong, MD, PhD
Beckman Laser Institute and Medical Clinic
The purpose of this research study is to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of the FDA approved Holmium: YAG laser for reducing lower eyelid bags.
- Male or female = 30 years of age.
- Have pronounced lower eyelid fat pads
- An appropriate candidate for elective, outpatient surgery
- Willing to participate in study and adhere to follow-up schedule
- Have signed the Informed Consent Form
Approximately 1 hour for each visit for 6 visits, treatment day, post-op day 1 and 7 then follow-up in 1 month 3 months and 6 months.
The possible benefits you may experience from the procedures described in this study include improved cosmetic results of lower eyelid fat psuedoherniation or bags, resulting in a more rested, youthful appearance.
Montana Compton, RN